[Weekly] Market Return on StableCoin-based Strategies （22 Feb 2021)
In line with Serenity Fund’s strategy on investment of stablecoins, we provide a weekly update of the returns.
Quick analysis for the past week:
- Last week, buying YFI and hedging it in Binance to earn the funding rate is still a good idea. And the same case for other tokens.
- 1Inch continued to provide better yield than Uniswap and Sushiswap. We expect its mining rewards to continue a while longer.
- Compound continued to provide good yield.
- Curve has been providing strong yield as well as diversity, adding quite a number of pools in the last two weeks.
In addition, other portals’ return update (in our next version of template, we will be adding Idle Finance, KeeperDao and mStable as regulars. We do not add or track Yearn or Harvest or Rari, as they are aggregators. However, you can still use them if you really not a long-term holding period like a few months.):
- Idle Finance (Best-Yield, USDC): 32.1%
- KeeperDao (Dai): 38.0%
- mStable (imUSD Vault, no lock of vMTA) : 34.6%
- Huobi Eco Chain and Mdex delivered superior returns as MDX price rocketed. It’s over 50% now but it might not last too long.
- Mirror Protocol was performing great and its gold (IAU)-UST and silver-UST pairs delivering over 180% to 250% APYs. It’s synthethic asset price came down to the normal level but MIR price went up.
- Vesper Finance has started mining this week and its yield has stablised at around 80%.
(Serenity Team, 22 Feb 2021. Twitter https://twitter.com/SerenityFund)