[Weekly] Market Return on StableCoin-based Strategies （8 Feb 2021)
In line with Serenity Fund’s strategy on investment of stablecoins, we provide a weekly update of the returns.
Quick analysis for the past week:
- Last week, buying YFI and hedging it in Binance to earn the funding rate is still a good idea. And the same case for other tokens.
- 1Inch has just extended its mining and the return is now somewhere 70%, higher than that of Uniswap, Sushiswap and Balancer.
- Compound continued to provide good yield. It’s now having a competitor Alpha Homora — with a similar concept of leveraging to earn platform tokens.
- Curve has been providing strong yield as well as diversity, adding quite a number of pools in the last two weeks.
In addition, other new portals:
- Most platforms are having good yields, with rising platform tokens, including, Idle Finance, Harvest Finance, KeeperDao, etc.
- Huobi Eco Chain and Mdex stabilized as well, its stablecoin pair HUSD-USDT was giving out 30 to 40% now, depending on the price of MDX, Mdex’s platform token. Do note that it’s not on Ethereum and you need some advanced skills to farm this. Please refer to our article for more details.
- Mirror Protocol was performing great and its gold (IAU)-UST and silver-UST pairs delivering over 300% APYs. We have written about Mirror Protocol in the past as well. It seems that the Koreans and Chinese are catching up in the Defi game now. Good for the world.
- Mirror Protocol’s yield rocketed to over 300%, due to a rising MIR and also Luna’s prices.
- At the moment of writing, Tesla just announced it has purchased 1.5 billion worth of BTC and ETH futures started trading on CME. All set, all good, and let’s celebrate 2021.
(Serenity Team, 8 Feb 2021. Twitter https://twitter.com/SerenityFund)